1. Eat better (I may need a therapist for this. I put food on a pedestal.)
2. Run a 5k. (I got the Nike+ Sportsband for X-Mas. I can probably do this although my first synced run will probably be .008 miles.)
3. Be a better homeowner. (I do believe I have a very nice house but I don't do enough to make it nicer.)
4. Carve out some "me" time once a week that's not between the hours of 11pm and 1am.
5. Stop biting my fingernails and cuticles.
6. Watch one movie a week that I haven't seen yet.
7. Listen to one new (to me) album a week.